What are your opening times?
We are open from 0800 to 1800 Monday to Friday. We are not open on Bank Holidays, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, or New Year's Day.
What are your session times and fees?
- Initial Assessment - £10 (for dogs over 20 weeks -2 hours)
- Initial Assessment - £10 (for puppies 20 weeks and under - 1 hour)
- Full day at CentreBarks - £28 (up to 10 hours)
- Half day at CentreBarks - £18 (up to 5 hours)
- Puppy Visit - £15 (up to 3 hours)
- Grooming - fees are available from Louise on 0795 763 7420
- Zoom & Groom - from £25
- Collection & Delivery - 75p per mile from and to DL10 4TQ
- Forest Adventure Days - £33 (full day including a one-hour walk in the forest)
Do you have any special offers?
We regularly update our offers and you can find information on upcoming discounts and events by signing up for our newsletter or following us on Facebook. As well as special offers we also have season tickets where you can save up to £24 by block booking sessions. Season Ticket Dates need to be pre-booked but can be changed if necessary, up to 24-hours prior to the booking date.
- Season Ticket x4 visits - £105, saving £7
- Season Ticket x6 visits - £155, saving £13
- Season Ticket x8 visits - £200, saving a massive £24!
How can I book my first session?
You can book an assessment session by calling 0789 176 1767 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be asked to share basic information about your dog to help us prepare for their settling in session and we are always happy to answer any questions or concerns you might have.
Grooming service available
We are delighted to now be able to offer a grooming service, and we will be specialising in anxious dogs and those that have not yet been to a groomer. Book a "Zoom & Groom" from just £25 - a one-hour play session at creche, followed by a groom. If you can't get your dog to us, we can collect and deliver for a small bus fare! Terms & Conditions apply. These appointments can be booked with Louise on 0795 763 7420.